Terms & Conditions
Ok so here’s the boring, but extremely important part of the process.
We, as a team at One Day P.A. understand that on occasion the process we follow to deliver outcomes can be chaotic and stressful, and as such we want you to be fully aware that our terms and conditions are designed to give you a clear understanding of what we can, and can’t do so there is little chance for an awkward conversation when things don’t turn out the way you expected.
- Your organiser will be on hand to help you organise your chosen area, should time permit, your organiser can work on another area of the home.
If there is additional work required beyond what was originally quoted or requested, we will provide you with an additional quote.
- Heavy lifting (over 15kg) and moving of large furniture items is not part of our service offering. Should you need heavy items and furniture moved around please let us know so we can quote for removalist services provided by our trusty subcontractors.
- If decluttering is required to reach the desired outcome, you must be present and willing to make decisions. We appreciate this part can be hard and we will help you with the decision making process. If you don’t think you’re ready to declutter then we may not be able to deliver the outcome you desire.
- We can facilitate donation drop offs for unwanted possessions. Donations must be clean, in working order and free from any damage. The time it takes to deliver donations to local charity organisations forms part of your session, and as such your organiser will leave 45min prior to the end of your scheduled session.
- We cannot remove your rubbish, if excessive rubbish is accumulated beyond what will fit in your council bin we suggest contacting 1800 GOT JUNK to pick it up for you.
- We will not be able to assemble furniture unless agreed prior. If furniture assembly is required this can be arranged at an additional cost; please let us know prior to the day.
- A deposit of 50% for home organising projects or $500 for home relocation projects is required to secure your booking. No booking is secured until this deposit has been received.
- The balance of your account, including payment for any storage supplies provided, is due within 24hr of your session being completed.
- Overdue accounts will be subject to interest at the rate of 10% per week, calculated for the period the account is due until the date it is paid.
- In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including commission on collection of the additional costs and also including legal demand costs.
- We value your time, our time & the service that we provide, should you cancel your booking less than 72 hours prior to the agreed job date the deposit will be forfeited unless you rebook the date within 8 weeks.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking for any reason in our absolute discretion without any liability to you. We will provide you as much notice as is practicable in the circumstances. Where we do so, we will refund all fees paid by you.
We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform our obligations if such delay is due to any circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- RESPECT & COURTESY: The One Day P.A. team go above and beyond for our clients. There is nothing more rewarding for the One Day P.A. team than helping our clients get on top of their to-do lists. Please be aware that One Day P.A. do not accept, intimidation, aggression or any type of bullying from clients. One Day P.A. reserve the right to hold deposits and cancel bookings effective immediately if there is any reason for concern with a client’s behaviour.
Please also respect that on occasion our admin support team members work out in the field and as such email correspondence may not be immediate. The team will endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible.
USE OF THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
In some cases, it may be necessary to engage Third Party Service providers.
If this is necessary you may incur additional fees associated with this service and we will seek your approval before proceeding to engage any third party provider on your behalf.
Unless you indicate otherwise, we may transmit your contact information that you provide to us to third parties in order to facilitate delivering our services to you. Our service providers will maintain the confidentiality of your information and will take reasonable precautions to determine that they have appropriate procedures in place to prevent the unauthorised release of confidential information to others. By your signature below, you consent to having confidential information transmitted to entities outside the firm.
It’s important you can trust One Day P.A. with your personal information. We take privacy and confidentiality very seriously. We’ll only ask you for the information we need to help you and will not disclose this information to any external party unless agreed upon by you.
We are following the guidelines as outlined in the Australian Government Department of Health training.
We will update here if this situation changes.